re:starting out

From: Larry (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/06/04

Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 11:18:28 -0700

Personally, I wouldn't devote my time to a test that's
not even in beta yet. It seems quite possible that
Microsoft will end up never releasing the test and
oficially making it part of the requirements. So, you'll
end up needing SQL Server, or some other elective anyway.

Be that as it may, there could be advantaged to taking 70-
340, but I can't imagine what they would be.
that