Re: Learning C++ needs Assembly Language too?

From: Disillusioned_01 (none_at_none.com)
Date: 06/06/04

Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 23:17:48 +1000

sorry I mean to say new Tax handling system for ATO is done in COBOL...
> If it's not broken, don't try and fix it......
>
> On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 10:08:35 +1000, "Disillusioned_01" <none@none.com>
> wrote:
>
> >And the 350 Mill tax package for Aus ATO is done in
> >Scroll Down to see the answer
> >

> >COBOL
> >"The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> >>
> >> They said similar statements about cobol fifteen years ago.
> >>
> >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
> >

> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Relevant Pages

  • Re: You Are Invited!
    ... The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote: ... > Why would cobol and co do something like that? ... Boredom? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: do I get visual studio .net with a book for MCSD?
    ... The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote: ... you can get by with any COBOL 74 compiler. ... Good old COBOL 74 could get by with only 4K words of core! ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: TCP/IP Question
    ... Sphere (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere ) said, ... There was nothing in the question stating that there is no ... she's installing a networking protocol (which would already be there, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Brain Dumping.....
    ... Sphere (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere ) said, ... I hold some of those certifications, ... down for you just how much the certification program costs. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Transcender vs Boson Exam Test
    ... The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote in ... then so do books, and trainers, and experience also teaches people who do ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)