Re: Learning C++ needs Assembly Language too?

From: Disillusioned_01 (none_at_none.com)
Date: 06/06/04

Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 23:17:48 +1000

sorry I mean to say new Tax handling system for ATO is done in COBOL...
> If it's not broken, don't try and fix it......
>
> On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 10:08:35 +1000, "Disillusioned_01" <none@none.com>
> wrote:
>
> >And the 350 Mill tax package for Aus ATO is done in
> >Scroll Down to see the answer
> >

> >COBOL
> >"The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> >>
> >> They said similar statements about cobol fifteen years ago.
> >>
> >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
> >

> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Relevant Pages

  • Re: You Are Invited!
    ... The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote: ... > Why would cobol and co do something like that? ... Boredom? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: do I get visual studio .net with a book for MCSD?
    ... The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote: ... you can get by with any COBOL 74 compiler. ... Good old COBOL 74 could get by with only 4K words of core! ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: TCP/IP Question
    ... Sphere (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere ) said, ... There was nothing in the question stating that there is no ... she's installing a networking protocol (which would already be there, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Brain Dumping.....
    ... Sphere (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere ) said, ... I hold some of those certifications, ... down for you just how much the certification program costs. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: TCP/IP Question
    ... Sphere (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere ) said, ... >>but it's simply not preparing the test taker for what ... Microsoft TCP/IP course, which was written for NT*4*, you will find ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)