Re: Can VB be as powerful as VC++?

From: Disillusioned_01 (none_at_none.com)
Date: 06/05/04

Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 02:32:42 +1000

Then there is expressive power of the grammer used to
design the programming language too...Correct me if I am wrong...
<WKidd> wrote in message news:ee##fKxSEHA.2544@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Explain what you mean by "powerful".
>
> Programming languages are ususally measured or compared in terms of
> features, performance, maintainability, productivity, etc. Although Visual
> Basic 6.0 and VC++ 6.0 can be compared in these regards, the relative
> distinctions between VB.NET and C# are less.
>
> "Ultraman Aries" <ultraman_aris21@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > should I migrate to VB if d power of C++ can do also w/VB?
> >
> > ;-)thanks

Relevant Pages

  • ANNOUNCE libmsgque 3.5, ANNOUNCE (P)rogramming (L)anguage (M)icro(K)ernel 1.0
    ... Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â libmsgque 3.5 ... LibMsgque is an OS independent, programming language independent, ... Â Â Â Â - far more easy as the RTTI design pattern ... Â Â Â programming language YOU like most but YOU have to use the PLMK ...
  • ANNOUNCE libmsgque 3.5, ANNOUNCE (P)rogramming (L)anguage (M)icro(K)ernel 1.0
    ... Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â libmsgque 3.5 ... LibMsgque is an OS independent, programming language independent, ... Â Â Â Â - far more easy as the RTTI design pattern ... Â Â Â programming language YOU like most but YOU have to use the PLMK ...
    (de.comp.lang.java)
  • Re: Would You Fly an Airplane with a Linux-Based Control System?
    ... We tend to sell as a strong point that our design ... This is simply forgeting that engineers, ... getting more complex than anything a human organisation can cope with, ... Regardless of the programming language. ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: why learn C?
    ... is, to me, a very good langage to learn procedural programming. ... algorithms: why? ... a programming language, just like algorithms." ... impression that the 'good' software design is not langage-independant. ...
    (comp.lang.c)