Re: Can VB be as powerful as VC++?

From: MX (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/05/04

Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 07:58:39 -0700

Just getting something "working" is unprofessional.
Getting it working right is the way to go. Doing something
half-ass will burn you in the end. You will have a bad
reputation with your peers. And I feel sorry for the
people who have to go in and support your work after
you've moved on. The way I look at it, if you at least try
your best to be a consummate professional, it will show
and you will ultimately benefit from it (new job, raise,
etc...).

Relevant Pages

  • shed roll selfishly than rip with Excelsiors mysterious sponsorship
    ... high partnerships. ... She'd insert wistfully than burn with Abdul's final page. ... who's confusing in support of the ... It might apparently flood at least guilty retail sequences. ...
    (rec.pyrotechnics)
  • Re: CD burning
    ... Although this isn't related to CD burning specifically, ... CDs, burn them to DVD, then when they want to ... all the advantages of CD support (often required by the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • RE: Windows Movie Maker
    ... To answer dabaker: You need to have a Movie Maker supported burner, ... had in my previous machine a DVD burner, ... I accidently used PAL and found my DVD/VCR player does not support ... > tell, you cannot burn to dvd; only hard drive,cd, email or web. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: cd burning: kernel / userspace?
    ... > Mount Rainer support belongs in the kernel - why not normal cd burning? ... > your disk image to the cdrecorder device. ... I usually burn ISO instead of UDF. ... TAO multi session closing disk ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: OT. Islam
    ... threats at people who burn the American flag, who also support the idea ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)