Re: How long it takes to obtain results of 316 via Vue

From: The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere (.)
Date: 06/05/04

Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 12:52:08 +0100

>Damn! I thought I can have a beer after the exam and then worry about the
>exam results !! !

lol!

Still have that beer though, no matter what happens!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Relevant Pages

  • Watching an England game in a pub, being pissed, the sun shining, etc etc
    ... Yeah, we weren't that great, but it we weren't that bad and, you know ... what, it doesn't matter. ... strangers for a change, having a laugh, having a beer, and just ... getting on with each other remind you what life sould be like. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Old Taverns
    ... > beer and a bottle of chilled piss :-) ... "The Principle of Bullshit recognizes that things that aren't ... It doesn't matter how many people ... A Principle of the Church of Reality ...
    (misc.rural)
  • Re: Fisning at Mashapaug
    ... John H ... As a matter of fact, yes, but then I realized what a dumb ass I was being. ... I can have a beer or two every few hours and safely operate my boat. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Secondary fermentation
    ... a lot of my friends have a hard time believing that ... I take great care when sparging, priming and bottling, ... fermenting with a secondary do anything for the taste of the beer? ... In most cases it's not a matter of making the ...
    (rec.crafts.brewing)
  • Re: AMC: Temporary recast (no spoiler space)
    ... >> clad models selling beer. ... no matter how offensive it is to some people. ... > ogling scantily-clad heterosexual women). ... You apparently think of hypocrisy as intrinsic to the religious right. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc)