Re: Can VB be as powerful as VC++?

From: Disillusioned_01 (none_at_none.com)
Date: 06/05/04

Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 18:35:02 +1000

For standalone mission critical application C++ may rule
But to get some product working in short span of time VB is still good
> >should I migrate to VB if d power of C++ can do also w/VB?
> >
> > ;-)thanks
>
> not in this universe.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Sad shed story
    ... Ï M Poster wrote: ... a competent newsreader should be able to span ... across multiple lines. ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Can VB be as powerful as VC++?
    ... "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" wrote in message ... >>But to get some product working in short span of time VB is still good ... there is more to software development that simple getting ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Can VB be as powerful as VC++?
    ... >But to get some product working in short span of time VB is still good ... I could design and implement a C++ solution using C+ Builder or VC 7 ... Kline Sphere MCNGP #3 ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)