Re: MCSD .Net recruiters and job networking

From: Schfooge (schfooge_at_NOSPAMFORME.rogers.com)
Date: 06/05/04

Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 04:03:39 GMT

"Session Mwamufiya" <semwamufiya@alum.vassar.edu> wrote in message
news:168ba01c447f7$9742ad00$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> In case some of you haven't noticed, I'm not posting
> messages on this site to have you waste my time with your
> outright abnoctious and pompous remarks!!! so if you
> have no information to give on the subject, then shut the
> @#&~ up!!!

OK, we promise not to be "abnoctious" anymore. However, we
reserve the right to be obnoxious if we please.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: confusion about path loss calculation for zigbee
    ... the need to belittle my work. ... please don't waste my time. ... from posting in my threads in the future. ... your contributions have that distinct ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.antenna)
  • Re: the final night
    ... >>> experiences, for like behinds, we all has them. ... >>posting his experiences is a waste of time? ... >>I take it, then, that your own personal opinions are a similar waste of ... not a waste of davey's time posting them. ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Once again with feeling
    ... >Lollipop (who used to post as Jan Drew but using AOL was too confusing for ... >by the contents of her usenet posts, also a bigoted, intellectual ... Did I mention it is a waste of time? ... Responses encourage her to continue posting here and that, my friends, ...
    (sci.med.dentistry)
  • Once again with feeling
    ... Lollipop (who used to post as Jan Drew but using AOL was too confusing for ... by the contents of her usenet posts, also a bigoted, intellectual ... Did I mention it is a waste of time? ... Responses encourage her to continue posting here and that, my friends, ...
    (sci.med.dentistry)
  • Re: XP Key
    ... responses. ... No one owes you anything. ... > The reply I got (that we are posting about now) offered no help. ... > newsgroups as a place to waste my time or the time of others. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)