Re: MCT MCSD FULL TIME opportunity in Seattle

From: The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere (.)
Date: 06/03/04

Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 19:36:44 +0100

>Mr. Kline is good at dishing out but not so good at taking
>it!!

Mr Kline is indeed very good at dishing it out..
Mr Kline also has a good sense of humor.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Help answer these 70-310 questions
    ... >Hello Kline and Jay, ... Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3 ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: C# over VB
    ... >As for Kline, you might feel better putting people down on ... >another Newsgroup altogether. ... Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3 ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Too Many Posts
    ... Even though I changed my e-mail addy to Gmail on the 14th, ... to outpost Consultant, Kline (Chalk), and that annoying anonymous guy. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: mcse with 70-630 exam?
    ... Kline Sphere MCNGP #3 ... Ummm, 70-630 appears on my certification planner as acceptable for the ... You gonna believe your cert planner or you gonna believe Kline? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Is TestKing Legitimate?
    ... >> You seem to be obsessing on it. ... Kline's god complex tends to bring ... Okay, I'm sort of biased, but Kline is a -sort- of God in our group (MCNGP ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)