SQLDataConnection

From: Jay Walters (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/02/04

Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 07:42:19 -0700

This is about db permissions.

If you're using a username and password:

Enterprise Mgr, right click on local SQL Server instance
[or what ever instance you're using], I think it's the
security tab - make sure that you have mixed mode turned
on (Windows auth and SQL password)

If you're using an windows auth: then make sure that your
local ASPNET user has permissions to the database.

sqlserver database.
>all i have done is used a datagrid to display some data
from pubs databse in sqlserver.
>i have used sqlconnection, sqldataadapter. i have
writted code under page load as
>sqldataadapter1.fill(dataset1)
>datagrid1.databind().
>when i build and browse the page, I get the message,
>Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated
with a trusted SQL Server connection.
>Can you guys explain what is happening? It is really
frustrating.