MCSD .Net recruiters and job networking

From: Session Mwamufiya (semwamufiya_at_alum.vassar.edu)
Date: 06/01/04

Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:43:39 -0700

In case some of you haven't noticed, I'm not posting
messages on this site to have you waste my time with your
outright abnoctious and pompous remarks!!! so if you
have no information to give on the subject, then shut the
@#&~ up!!!

I am actively job searching, and I would like to build a
network in order to get contacts to whom I can pass on my
CV for different positions and job opportunities. I
would greatly appreciate any assistance on the matter. I
am focussing my search for experienced MCSD .Net
positions in Paris, France.

Thank you

Session

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MCSD .Net recruiters and job networking
    ... >In case some of you haven't noticed, I'm not posting ... >messages on this site to have you waste my time with your ... >outright abnoctious and pompous remarks!!! ... leap up and down and offer you untold riches, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: MCSD .Net recruiters and job networking
    ... > to have you waste my time with your outright abnoctious and pompous ... > remarks!!! ... I am focussing my search for experienced MCSD .Net positions in ... As long as we're at it, I too am actively job searching, and would like to ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)