Re: MSDN?

Eric
Date: 06/01/04

Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 08:33:43 -0700

wasp wrote:

> I am a recent college graduate who wants to get .net certified. Can
> anyone help me understand how to integrate the msdn with my studying.
> I hope the question is clear enough. I just want to know how to
> better use the resources in the msdn.

MSDN has way too much info for a beginner in .NET. It's cool to check
out the links there sometimes, but if you don't know the subject to
beging with, you should get the training guides by Kalani (C#), or
Gunderloy (VB.NET) and study them first. This is a much better use of
your time.

After you know the material, take the tests. Then spend more time with
MSDN to understand the more advanced stuff...

Eric

Relevant Pages

  • focus() eehh?
    ... i'm a begineer in C3, and while studying the controls, i found the ... focusmethod without any real explanatory paragraph. ... So on MSDN ...
  • Re: Passed 305
    ... >Passed 305 last week and I am studying for ... Using MS Press books ... >Also, MSDN. ... Any advice from those who ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: MSDN?
    ... >Can anyone help me understand how to integrate the msdn with my studying. ... See the exam prep guides for the exams you wish to take. ... Also, make sure you access to products themselves, including sql ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Passed 306
    ... Been studying about 3-4 hours ... MS Press and MSDN ... Good Luck ... Mich ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Passed Exam