Re: MCSD .Net recruiters and job networking

From: The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere (.)
Date: 05/31/04

Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 11:44:38 +0100

On Mon, 31 May 2004 03:35:08 -0700, "Ernesto"

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MCSD .Net recruiters and job networking
    ... >>recruiters actively work with the job seekers. ... >I believe you have the wrong idea of what a 'headhunter' ... sometimes the client is looking for a high profile, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: MCSD .Net recruiters and job networking
    ... which the client will choose one or more for the role. ... Clients use those type of 'services' provided by 'recruitment ... Location has nothing to do with the description of a 'headhunter'. ... 'recruitment consultants', although I can't see a recruitment company ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)