To Mishi ( who is looking for exam 315 material)

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 05/24/04

Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 05:34:53 -0700

Don't judge so fast.
It is very easy to sit back and criticise others.Open a
stinky mouth(I am not talking about you, but another
person's reply) and using offensive words. What is hard
is to be patient, un-judgemental, fair and respectful to
others.
Those who easily swear others in this news group are
cowards. They do it because their identity is hiden.

I have been studing ASP.Net from January 2004 2hrs/day.
I have studied the book ASP.net from O'Reilly and done
all the examples. I have gone throght all the lessons and
labs from the book Microsoft MCSD prepration.
Now I am working basically on speed.
So I am confident to do a great job in real world based
on my knowledge.
and my conscious is at peace, since I have never cheated
in my life.
So don't worry too much about my future.

the answers .
>And lets say you passed the exam.
>
>But what will be the point. Won't you be better taking a
memory
>retention test rather than taking MS cert. test?
>Will you feel good after the test? Will you feel
confident /proud
>telling someone that you cleared the exam? Think about
it for a
>second.
>

>Lets say you got a job based on this certification . Now
comes the
>real work where there will be no braindumps, no exam
questions. When
>your boss would give you some task, would you ask him
for some
>"braindumps"?
>What would you bring to a company if you are
hired.Nothing!

>My suggestion is that it is good to get a certification
but use this
>opportunity to learn and understand concepts rather than
just
>cheating.
>.

Relevant Pages

  • To Mishi ( who is looking for exam 315 material)
    ... Lets assume we gave you exact questions and you crammed the answers. ... And lets say you passed the exam. ... Lets say you got a job based on this certification. ... real work where there will be no braindumps, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Prep Courses for CSQA,CSTE,CSBA,CSPM,CMST,CMSQ,CAST,CASQ Certifications
    ... So as to prepare you thoroughly for the most prestigious certification ... in their role as a advisors to management. ... Software Professionals & Process Engineers ... About the QAI Exam: ...
    (comp.software.testing)
  • Prep Courses for Certifications, ASQ CQE, CSTE & CSQA & Business Analyst.
    ... Prep Courses for Certifications, ASQ CQE, CSTE & CSQA & Business ... thoroughly for the most prestigious certification exams Conducted by ... CQE Exam certification by ASQ is a formal recognition of a level of ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Prep Courses for Certifications, ASQ CQE, CSTE & CSQA & Business Analyst.
    ... Prep Courses for Certifications, ASQ CQE, CSTE & CSQA & Business ... thoroughly for the most prestigious certification exams Conducted by ... CQE Exam certification by ASQ is a formal recognition of a level of ...
    (comp.software.testing)
  • Re: Exam 70-305
    ... about people who want to better themselves at programming. ... > The fact that one 'strives' to pass an exam by using study preparations by ... > this point for going through Microsoft's own certification system. ... >> challenges to the developer. ...