Re: Passed 72-290

"Paul Jones" <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:e3juc5915hb80f1sjh9nnqvqfqa3h8nkau@xxxxxxxxxx

I never claimed anything to be fact; I directed the O.P. to the
authoritative source for information, which sadly is incomplete as concerns
the use of CompTIA+ exams.

No you gave the user bad information. Quote:
"To use your CompTIA certs as elective credit for the MCSA/MCSE, you
need to ensure that they're recorded on your MCP transcript:"

Note the word 'your'! So you were advising the OP he could use his
CompTIA A+ and N+ certs towards and MCSE.

<sigh>.. speaking of no time to deal with penny-ante pedantic arguments . . ..

I'm outta here!

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA