RE: which exam first

FIRSTLY 70-270

"sean" wrote:

i am about to start studying for the mcsa/mcse exams ,i don't have much
exposure to a network environment but i built a machine and load 2003 server
on it to experiment.
i would like to know which exam should i attempt first 70-270,70-290 or
70-291.

  • Re: Publish Web under FILE not active
    ... Once you have a local web site created, you can publish it to your web ... > I built my web page in FP. ... Now I am attempting to up load to my web ... > server. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Slow load time for asp pages, Visual Sudio, local server
    ... Trying out a few simple asp.net apps, using Visual Studio's built in Web ... Server, its taking 1 minute 35 secs to load the first page. ...
  • Re: 5.3-STABLE not saving panics ?
    ... > I Have a server that keeps panicking when under some load, ... I've built a kernel with makeoptions ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • which exam first
    ... i am about to start studying for the mcsa/mcse exams,i don't have much ... exposure to a network environment but i built a machine and load 2003 server ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: ADFS System.Web.Security.SingleSignOn.WebSsoConfigurationExcep
    ... I would have thought VS would not have tried to use the built in web server ... "Joe Kaplan" wrote: ... installation. ...