Re: Question about the exams

She will take all my old ztudy books so I have lots of room in my big new house

"Consultant" wrote:

what are you going to do with your old wife?

"Slave" <Slave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Shawn,

I have done some of these and am certified, I just need a couple more and
am told I will meet my new wife, get a new house and a nice car

"Shawn" wrote:

Are these the only exams you need to get certified? I am completely new
at
tring to get certified and wanted to make sure my understanding was
correct.

70-290
70-270
70-284
70-291

Shawn

  • Re: - Spider-Man: The Other... verdict so far?
    ... So is the verdict that Quesada has produced three consecutive "Crossings" in ... House of M and The Other? ... Jon: "Dude, you're talking to Shawn H about ...
    (rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe)
  • Re: 34 States Petition to Seceede from the USA.
    ... shawn wrote: ... 12,000 square foot castle for $300k ... ... You can see the house has been selling for about double the price ... That is one UGLY house at any price. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Down for the Count
    ... > Shawn wrote: ... > Non-rarity in nature has nothing to do with beauty. ... > It would take probably ten more minutes to trap a spider in your house ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: OOTS # 284 - Haley Translation.
    ... Shawn was completely and persistently wrong about everything else, in spite of proof offered to him that he was wrong. ... While McCarthy wasn't a part of HUAC, he was a part of the same madness. ... actually knowing that McCarthy was a Senator and thus not on a House committee, ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: S18 Chips Contest Week 10 call for entries
    ... Ping doob and shawn: ... THE shawn SPECIAL: ... I once saw a blackjack tournament where late in a game, one unlucky player had fallen to $2,000 in chips late in the game. ... Therefore, shawn, the house has decided to let you place your remaining 20 chips on any one bet if you so choose. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)