Re: Question about the exams

She will take all my old ztudy books so I have lots of room in my big new house

"Consultant" wrote:

what are you going to do with your old wife?

"Slave" <Slave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Shawn,

I have done some of these and am certified, I just need a couple more and
am told I will meet my new wife, get a new house and a nice car

"Shawn" wrote:

Are these the only exams you need to get certified? I am completely new
at
tring to get certified and wanted to make sure my understanding was
correct.

70-290
70-270
70-284
70-291

Shawn

  • Re: - Spider-Man: The Other... verdict so far?
    ... So is the verdict that Quesada has produced three consecutive "Crossings" in ... House of M and The Other? ... Jon: "Dude, you're talking to Shawn H about ...
    (rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe)
  • Re: 34 States Petition to Seceede from the USA.
    ... shawn wrote: ... 12,000 square foot castle for $300k ... ... You can see the house has been selling for about double the price ... That is one UGLY house at any price. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Down for the Count
    ... > Shawn wrote: ... > Non-rarity in nature has nothing to do with beauty. ... > It would take probably ten more minutes to trap a spider in your house ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: OOTS # 284 - Haley Translation.
    ... Shawn was completely and persistently wrong about everything else, in spite of proof offered to him that he was wrong. ... While McCarthy wasn't a part of HUAC, he was a part of the same madness. ... actually knowing that McCarthy was a Senator and thus not on a House committee, ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: S18 Chips Contest Week 10 call for entries
    ... the house is installing 1:7 odds on Sierra surviving ... THE shawn SPECIAL: ... had fallen to $2,000 in chips late in the game. ... Therefore, shawn, the house has decided to let you place your remaining 20 ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)