Re: Question about the exams

what are you going to do with your old wife?

"Slave" <Slave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Shawn,

I have done some of these and am certified, I just need a couple more and
am told I will meet my new wife, get a new house and a nice car

"Shawn" wrote:

Are these the only exams you need to get certified? I am completely new
at
tring to get certified and wanted to make sure my understanding was
correct.

70-290
70-270
70-284
70-291

Shawn

  • Psych "Not Even Close...Encounters" (spoilers)
    ... Little Shawn and Gus, with their fat nerdy friend Dennis, run into the ... Shawn and Gus look up their fat friend from junior high. ... He won't tell his wife about continuing ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • RE: Question about the exams
    ... am told I will meet my new wife, get a new house and a nice car ... "Shawn" wrote: ... tring to get certified and wanted to make sure my understanding was correct. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2012-06-13 (Wednesday)
    ... shawn wrote: ... kids and my kids", it took me a minute to remember that Jack actually ... I've never quite figured out why Henry's wife isn't around. ... Like Allison, she's messed up from the Matrix; ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Creatioinist to refute the movie "Inherit the Wind"
    ... boxer's wife who falls for a guitar player - a really bad Shawn ... Phillip vehicle, rally. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: LA SCUBA ADP programme
    ... My wife and I just got certified ... last weekend NAUI open water and we're looking for the next steps (in ... program and use the 14 dives as another chance to be with an instructor. ... Good for you Shawn. ...
    (rec.scuba)