RE: Question about the exams

Shawn,

I have done some of these and am certified, I just need a couple more and I
am told I will meet my new wife, get a new house and a nice car

"Shawn" wrote:

Are these the only exams you need to get certified? I am completely new at
tring to get certified and wanted to make sure my understanding was correct.

70-290
70-270
70-284
70-291

Shawn

  • Re: Question about the exams
    ... am told I will meet my new wife, get a new house and a nice car ... "Shawn" wrote: ... tring to get certified and wanted to make sure my understanding was ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: When I Paint My Masterpiece
    ... revelation or understanding was communicated in a heartfelt way. ... hideous purse I thought. ... until my wife said it ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Psych "Not Even Close...Encounters" (spoilers)
    ... Little Shawn and Gus, with their fat nerdy friend Dennis, run into the ... Shawn and Gus look up their fat friend from junior high. ... He won't tell his wife about continuing ...
    (rec.arts.tv)