RE: 70-290 Simulations
- From: SynthsayerWWX <SynthsayerWWX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 03:36:11 -0700
Does anyone know if the simulations on the 70-290 exam are weighted more
than the other questions? I have tried to find out, but can't find anything
on the Microsoft site.
Thanx in advance for your help.
A+, NET +, MCP, MCDST
FunEMT, you have probably already taken the exam, but for others who will
take the ‘revised’ exam in the future, I would give the following advice
based on my personal experience (without revealing details of the test as
agreed to and accepted in the pre-test requirements,…):
Get Virtual Lab setups to study with at home if you do not already have
Go over the ‘simple’ things like setting up Share and NTFS permissions and
resolving issues with them.
Do this for every scenario you can imagine
Set up User Accounts and experiment with every User Account setting you
Find somebody that works with Server 2003 and see if you can get some peer
support and advice about situations they encounter in their job roles
On my exam I easily had 8-9 simulations, some of which were the equivalent
of 2 or 3 questions in one.
I am sure that for experienced administrators these would be a cakewalk.
But, since I am an entry level novice administrator like many others who will
take this exam, my experience is limited and made the simulations a bit
Best of luck to all.
- Prev by Date: Obtain Mcse,Ccna,Ccnp,Linux Certs Without Exams(Pay After Check Reuslts)100% Passing Gaurnatee
- Next by Date: Re: Second shot and 15% discount
- Previous by thread: Obtain Mcse,Ccna,Ccnp,Linux Certs Without Exams(Pay After Check Reuslts)100% Passing Gaurnatee
- Next by thread: xenical canada aucune prescription xenical a vendre Achat xenical Simple femme en termes de xenical en France commander xenical us usa en ligne aucune prescription