Re: Question about the exams

"Shawn" <Shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:04B98E20-088E-46A3-ACA9-A901D68AB085@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Are these the only exams you need to get certified? I am completely new at
tring to get certified and wanted to make sure my understanding was correct.

70-290
70-270
70-284
70-291

Shawn

If you're going to want to make it in IT, you better learn how to find answers to *very* simple questions on your own without depending on a newsgroup.

Your list look sufficient to get MCSA-M.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/default.mspx

John R
John R

  • Re: What If You Saw Proof that God Didnt Exist?
    ... " 'You will be ever hearing but never understanding; ... 19 When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. ... So which one of the final verses above fits your own estimation, John? ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • RE: Archived News?
    ... John S ... > From my understanding, it appears that the flagged items refer to the ... > news area of portal site, pleaes click the link "Manage Content" and then ...
    (microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver.development)
  • Re: To Protect And Serve?
    ... to the point I almost bought a gun. ... I would expect you to have a better understanding than John. ... Pro-gun Rec.scubans have given many instances of firearm self-defense, ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • Re: 5.1 How do I format a Number as a String with exactly 2 decimal places?
    ... In my first post I did not encourage anyone to use "with" statement. ... because of what is written in John Resig's website (http://ejohn.org/ ... with(Understanding how with works - its benefits and how it ... Many of us here are more influenced by the language specification and our own experience. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Thousand Oaks Wikipedia vandal lives here!
    ... funny how even as you do that you show you cannot understand what you read. ... willing to admit to, even though you did admit the context of his comments ... once again you show no understanding of the posts you respond to. ... yours (in reference to what John said)... ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)