Re: 70-290 in the Bag!

"TheITGirl" <sleechDELETE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:#$xvoxWzIHA.4816@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Hi all!

I've been away from the forums for some time, due to work and family
commitments. My studies have also been put on the back burner, but I'm
pleased to say that yesterday I passed the 70-290!

I found the questions were a lot less "wordy" than in the 70-270 and more to
the point, which made the exam easier. I personally would like to have seen
a few more simulations (I only got 4). However, I guess as these are going
to be relatively far more difficult to produce than the other types of
question, they are always going to make up a fairly small proportion of the
question pool.

Now all I have to do is tame The Beast to become a fully-fledged MCSA!

Good luck to anyone who has an exam scheduled.

IT Girl MCDST
Checked by AVG.

Well congratulations, and welcome back. I missed ya!

--
Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com