Re: Exam question duplicated

I just looked again at what he wrote.... I mis-read it the first time. I
thought he said he saw the same question on consecutive tests, with
different "correct" answers. But that isn't what he said; he said "with
different wrong answers". My mistake.

congratulations.

"Barks" <Barks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In my case, Pete was right. A good majority of my questions were
duplicated.
Some of the answers were the same as the prior tests, some were different.
But the correct answer was always the same, so it made the last test VERY
easy to pass...especially since 2 prior fails of tests with almost all of
the
same questions gave me a good hint at what to expect on the third. I
studied
ONLY the topics that I saw repeated on the second test and low and behold,
passed with a 912! I think I got rather lucky in getting repeat
questions.
But then again, I feel like an expert on those topics because I studied
the
hell outta them.

"JohnB" wrote:

"Pete Jones" <PeteJones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I believe the pool of 291 questions has a lot like that: identical
questions
with different answers.

Are you serious? I'm going to be taking the 291 test in a few weeks.....
how can they ask the same question, and have a different correct answer?
That can't possibly be right.

  • Re: Exam question duplicated
    ... I have actually had the same exact question asked tweice during one exam - I believe it was the 70-291. ... I was unsure of the solution to the problem on the first pass, but had narrowed it down to 2 possible solutions. ... Some of the answers were the same as the prior tests, ... I think I got rather lucky in getting repeat ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Move originals of offline files to new location
    ... made available offline to my workplace computer located several miles ... first time, and I do not want to repeat this exercise. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: give some flexibility to the standard 25-point buy method
    ... Have fun playing one who is stuck with all stats below 12, ... come with the "argument" that roleplaying trumps stats. ... You did not get it the first time. ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: Sheffield to Tigers......Yankee content....nbc
    ... designated hitter as Detroit tries to repeat as AL champions and win the World Series for the first time since 1984. ... Sheffield also will be a backup to Magglio Ordonez in right and possibly to Craig Monroe in left." ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Switching Mail Merge off?
    ... I would just redo the file but it's quite large and took me a long time to setup the first time around. ... I'd rather not repeat all that work if possible. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)