70-210

I have but one exam left to take (70-291) to achieve MCSA. My question is,
will my MS 2000 OS exam 70-210 still be valid toward the cert? Microsoft
expired that exam.

Thanks

  • RE: Gurus: Where do I go from here?
    ... first took the Microsoft tests, one of the reasons I did not continue the ... Microsoft has made no announcement to discontinue testing for Windows 2000 ... should consider investing in the books for the MCSA on Windows 2003. ... The question about your 2000 exam will depend on which exam it was. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • RE: Gurus: Where do I go from here?
    ... the Microsoft Press Self-Paced Training Kits which consist of a pretty good ... book and some very good exam simulation software ... For the MCSA on Windos ... It is the All-In-One MCSA Windows Server 2003 Certification ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Passes 70-291
    ... I continue to study but leave the cert behind a little. ... I got the MCSA and am satisfied with it for the present. ... I used skillport on line for the study, and a bunch of practice exams demo ... This was the last exam for me so I have completed my MCSA now and look ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • RE: Gurus: Where do I go from here?
    ... the Microsoft Press Self-Paced Training Kits which consist of a pretty good ... book and some very good exam simulation software ... For the MCSA on Windos ... It is the All-In-One MCSA Windows Server 2003 Certification ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • RE: my 70-270 exam experience
    ... I passed it and with my old NT 4 MCSE this should make me MCSA ... seems to come directly from the old 2000 exam. ... All the different ways to install and upgrade XP including the files ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)