Is it still worth it?

I am currently working on my MCDST to complete my MCT which will feed into my
MCSA and eventually MCSE now the question I have is are these certs still
worth the $125.00 investment?

I have had several people approach me and say that these certs are not as
recognized in the industry as say a A+, Network +, etc.

The college I am attending is also fighting me now as well, they used to be
gunghoe about allowing me to use these test to "CLEP" courses, and now they
are very hesitant...

IDEAS???
--
Andrew Stueckroth
IT Technician

  • Re: Auto Start
    ... MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K, MCT, ... ... "Yvan Lambert" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: No gpcedit.msc installed
    ... MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K, MCT, ... ... "Matt" wrote in message ...
  • Re: Is it still worth it?
    ... It's worth it if the job you are applying for has as a ... I had an MCSE in NT and now I'm working on getting my MCSA 2003 - and I feel ... MCSA and eventually MCSE now the question I have is are these certs still ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: autodiscover.xml
    ... MCSA, MCSE, MCT ... internet Outlook user when they are not on our WAN. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: getting pdf files
    ... MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K, MCT, ... ... "PR Harris" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.security)