Is it still worth it?
- From: Andrew Stueckroth <AndrewStueckroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 09:35:00 -0700
I am currently working on my MCDST to complete my MCT which will feed into my
MCSA and eventually MCSE now the question I have is are these certs still
worth the $125.00 investment?
I have had several people approach me and say that these certs are not as
recognized in the industry as say a A+, Network +, etc.
The college I am attending is also fighting me now as well, they used to be
gunghoe about allowing me to use these test to "CLEP" courses, and now they
are very hesitant...
Dauphin County AVTS
- Prev by Date: RE: Is the MCSA 2003 valid for much longer?
- Next by Date: Passing Grade 70-291
- Previous by thread: RE: Is the MCSA 2003 valid for much longer?
- Next by thread: Re: Is it still worth it?