Re: 70-292 is anyone passing this?

Wow! Your Feb 5, 2008 score report IMO should have given you a passing score. I studied the heck out of DNS, and what got me 3/28/2008 with a 653, was whether the certificate database was store w/system state - found my answer when I got home; got both of them wrong.

<rachaeltraub@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:cf4ae1c2-8c7e-42e7-a4f3-d1b1fac55971@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If anyone is interested, you can see my sectional results here:
http://webmztriss.com/70-292/, [PDF].
I actually failed FOUR times in all, and yes, my score all for times
was 646.

I emailed MicrosoftLearning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx back in February,
but had no reply. Thanks to Michael D. Alligood for posting the other
email address, msledp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx I just sent my plea to them -
we'll see.

  • Re: A few very tough questions..
    ... Heck, if you wanted a lot of headaches you ... Split brain DNS ... Trust yourself. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Reverse DNS and AOL
    ... How the heck do I add a pointer to my dns ... so that AOL will accept mail from our SBS2000 server? ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Re: access to some sites slow?
    ... Just for the heck of it, I tried the suggestion listed in the article ... the command fails: ... DNS Server failed to reset registry property. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)