Re: Pass, What next?

Mostly Gizzards <mostlygizzards@xxxxxxxxxxxx> prattled ceaselessly in
news:OaldiIpPIHA.4656@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Death from Above wrote:

My certifications have brought me untold fortunes and fame.
Actually, my salary is up 33% over three years at my current company.
A small part of that has to do with my certifications (but mostly
it's due to the fact that I'm a genius).

Chicks dig the lapel pin.

Chicks are weird. Thank heaven I'm not a chick. :D Woman yes, but not
a chick.

Your salary is probably more to do with performance than bits of paper.
It does open some doors a crack but I don't think it was worth the money
I spent, and I went the cheap way and bought books and exams only. I
think I can get what I need from now on for the price of the books.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

  • Re: Daheim, in einem fremden Land
    ... gibt so viel Silikon dort so viel Mellons so viel Chicks so viel Money ... for Nothing Money for Nothing Money for Nothin Chicks for freee!!! ... You could stand inside my shoes ...
    (de.rec.motorrad)
  • Re: would so183616 or MAXdaAXEjd be a manwhore?
    ... Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08, ... for the right amount of money and for the right women. ... You didn't specify that the chicks were hot. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: would so183616 or MAXdaAXEjd be a manwhore?
    ... For bazillions, sure. ... for the right amount of money and for the right women. ... You didn't specify that the chicks were hot. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Whats the difference between a golf ball....
    ... chicks. ... I realize this must be of enormous significance ... I'd insist he spread my money around to ... some deserving Black and Asian whores. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Dixie Chicks Concert Tickets
    ... They don't care. ... They have your money. ... Speaking of the Chicks -- it probably never would have occurred to me to ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)