Re: Pass, What next?
- From: catwalker63 <_catwalker63_@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 19:35:13 -0600
Mostly Gizzards <mostlygizzards@xxxxxxxxxxxx> prattled ceaselessly in
Death from Above wrote:
My certifications have brought me untold fortunes and fame.
Actually, my salary is up 33% over three years at my current company.
A small part of that has to do with my certifications (but mostly
it's due to the fact that I'm a genius).
Chicks dig the lapel pin.
Chicks are weird. Thank heaven I'm not a chick. :D Woman yes, but not
Your salary is probably more to do with performance than bits of paper.
It does open some doors a crack but I don't think it was worth the money
I spent, and I went the cheap way and bought books and exams only. I
think I can get what I need from now on for the price of the books.
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."
- Prev by Date: Re: Pass, What next?
- Next by Date: 70-291 test - unfair
- Previous by thread: Re: Pass, What next?
- Next by thread: The Worrying State of IT