Re: Pass, What next?

Mostly Gizzards <mostlygizzards@xxxxxxxxxxxx> prattled ceaselessly in

Death from Above wrote:

My certifications have brought me untold fortunes and fame.
Actually, my salary is up 33% over three years at my current company.
A small part of that has to do with my certifications (but mostly
it's due to the fact that I'm a genius).

Chicks dig the lapel pin.

Chicks are weird. Thank heaven I'm not a chick. :D Woman yes, but not
a chick.

Your salary is probably more to do with performance than bits of paper.
It does open some doors a crack but I don't think it was worth the money
I spent, and I went the cheap way and bought books and exams only. I
think I can get what I need from now on for the price of the books.

"Definitely not wearing any underwear."