Re: The Worrying State of IT

On 12/13/2007, Michael Gossett had the unmitigated gall to claim:

YOU KICK MY DOG

"TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
news:Xns9A05615E72748replyhere@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >And on the eigth
day "TheITGirl" <sleechDELETE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did
cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

<QUOTE>

How does one clean the DSN cache?

... and this, my dear, is why our organization continues to exist.
He probably attended a boot camp and then dumped his way through
the exams.

Just tell him that his daughter she come to your house and she kick
your dog.

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

SHUT UP! YOU SHUT UP YOU STINK!

--
JaR
Trying to confuse

  • Re: The Worrying State of IT
    ... CBIC had the unmitigated gall to claim: ... How does one clean the DSN cache? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: The Worrying State of IT
    ... How does one clean the DSN cache? ... He probably attended a boot camp and then dumped his way through ... I'm going to get my lawyer and he's going to rush you! ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: The Worrying State of IT
    ... cause the electrons to come together and form the following words: ... How does one clean the DSN cache? ... MCNGP XL ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: The Worrying State of IT
    ... How does one clean the DSN cache? ... He probably attended a boot camp and then dumped his way through ... You're going to jail ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)