Re: Prices

"Massyumo" <massyumo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:47588157$0$17946$4fafbaef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hallo ...I am italian... i am not so prepared about MCSE...but can i ask u
where is the list of all prices regarding MCSE exams??.. Where can i get
all about prices ??

sry for english

Thx

Max

Contact Microsoft's testing partner Prometric, www.prometric.com
They will tell you how much the tests are in your area. In the US, they are
$125/US.

John R

  • Prices
    ... where is the list of all prices regarding MCSE exams??.. ... sry for english ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: About time too...
    ... prices... ... the street looks "English" to me and two bedroom terraced ... they sell out in a few days. ... because in this location no one wants to buy property and houses are on ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Malian Dao tea market
    ... I don't think most vendors will speak much English (you might get a lot ... pull out a calculator to give you prices (you can type your own prices ... but is it still appropriate to bargain at the ...
    (rec.food.drink.tea)
  • Re: "the price of the book is cheap"
    ... but I read C T Onions, Eric Partridge, and both ... Fowlers and pretty much all of English Literature over and over in my ... There's a shop near here called "Extra less prices". ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • But what will those who need a roof over their heads do now?
    ... mortgage interest than they have for the last quarter century - 15.8%. ... it looks as if prices are ... English as a foreign language in Buenos Aires. ... The main thing is to go where it's warm and cheap to ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)