Re: Can Exam 70-621 be used in place of 70-620

"Harald Rüdinger" <hardrider@xxxxxx> prattled ceaselessly in

http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive/2007/09/19/get-rich-quick-scheme-fo
r-mcdsts.aspx

Thank you. That is good news. Just keep in mind, however, that it won't
also count for an elective. One or the other.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

  • Re: ucertify good cheaters!
    ... Make your mind up time. ... MCNGP #43 ... "Definitely not wearing any underwear." ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: McCain: I dont see any GOP votes for the stimulus in the Senate
    ... I have found that people who listen to Fox news and Rush Limburger are ... Bush has run the country into a ditch. ... It goes against the grain to think with an open mind. ... They mumble about big government and such, things that their icons of the past caught them up with. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Announcing a VentureForth plugins experiment.
    ... announcement is news to them as much as it is news to all of you. ... seeded it with a simple FloorPlan plugin that demonstrates the concept ... I have in mind. ... There are external memory concepts in the SEAforth design, ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: Boston Globe et al
    ... 'follow' the 'news' that best reinforces their own position and opinion. ... keep changing their mind about it). ... opinions, validly based or no, and can only help me in making up my own ... my North American sources are newspapers ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Announcing a VentureForth plugins experiment.
    ... the VentureForth compiler. ... announcement is news to them as much as it is news to all of you. ... I have a couple of extensions in mind, ... dup symbol? ...
    (comp.lang.forth)