Re: MCSA or not???

"Stefano B*" <StefanoB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:2785FB8A-FAD6-454B-AF30-1DDF7882C09E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yesterday i passed 70-299 (the last after 290-291-270). Today in my mcp
transcript the exam is registered, but there is no reference to MCSA
certification. I try to access to MCT enrollment and i cannot (i have no
privilege, like i'm not MCSA but only MCP).
Am i MCSA?

Bye Stefano from Italy

You probably just need to give it a couple days. If you just passed
yesterday, it normally takes several business days before it shows up. If
after a week you still don't see it, then contact your regional service
center. Here is a link to help you find them...

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx

Congrats on the pass, and on the cert I'm sure.

John R

.