Re: MCSA or not???

"Stefano B*" <StefanoB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:2785FB8A-FAD6-454B-AF30-1DDF7882C09E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yesterday i passed 70-299 (the last after 290-291-270). Today in my mcp
transcript the exam is registered, but there is no reference to MCSA
certification. I try to access to MCT enrollment and i cannot (i have no
privilege, like i'm not MCSA but only MCP).
Am i MCSA?

Bye Stefano from Italy

You probably just need to give it a couple days. If you just passed
yesterday, it normally takes several business days before it shows up. If
after a week you still don't see it, then contact your regional service
center. Here is a link to help you find them...

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx

Congrats on the pass, and on the cert I'm sure.

John R

  • Re: Can Exam 70-621 be used in place of 70-620
    ... This exam is only relevant to MCDST customers. ... When you pass Exam 70-621 UPG: Upgrading Your MCDST Certification to MCITP Enterprise Support, you complete the requirements for the following certifications: ... In my opinion this must be enough to fullfil the need for the client OS ?!? ... And the original MCDST cert would fill the elective exam for the MCSA. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • RE: What certification do you recommend for a beginner?
    ... he, but had a couple of certs - low level certs, but certs nonetheless. ... MCSA, MCSA, MCDST. ... Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician certification. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • RE: What certification do you recommend for a beginner?
    ... Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician certification. ... that network-centric courses that you would take for the MCSA. ... (and I'm not very sure that I would be good at actually designing networks), ... And, for Petesake, how do you find your way into an entry-level job without ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: 70-270
    ... MCSA, MCSA, MCDST. ... to my blog an article about the first exams ... Good luck on your certification path and keep it up! ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • RE: What certification do you recommend for a beginner?
    ... Jeff I wish you the best of luck! ... MCSA, MCSA, MCDST. ... he, but had a couple of certs - low level certs, but certs nonetheless. ... Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician certification. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)