Re: 70-290 is enough to get a MCP? Thanx
- From: catwalker63 <_catwalker63_@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:28:08 -0500
=?Utf-8?B?V29yZA==?= <Word@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> prattled
ceaselessly in news:8B8535E2-03EE-4CF0-B030-906BAF6D5660@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
I thought that this group was supposed to be for help not insulting
one another. If you want to do why dont you guys meet and resolved it
You thought wrong. And that question makes no sense.
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."
- Prev by Date: Re: MCSA 70-291 FAILED
- Next by Date: Re: 70-290 is enough to get a MCP? Thanx
- Previous by thread: Re: 70-290 is enough to get a MCP? Thanx
- Next by thread: Re: Passed 70-270 but not MCP yet!