Re: MCSA 70-291 FAILED

Red Swingline Stapler <kill@xxxxxxxxxxxx> prattled ceaselessly in

=?Utf-8?B?V29yZA==?= <Word@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

The only constructive answer I see here is from another person that
its not even american

Do you have something against non-americans?

I don't. I do have something agains constructive answers.

"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Chuck
    ... I also had to Google "Gunnar" (Sam ... Palladino) on hearing his much broader accent. ... I have to admit that non-Americans do American better than Americans ...
  • Re: Fernando Martinez is out
    ... you are not an American. ... For the benefit of any non-Americans who either don't recognize the ... name or haven't gotten around to killfiling this jackass, ...
  • Re: Ass/arse
    ... It appears the non-Americans like American culture, ... So you're suggesting the non-Americans might be too stupid to ...
    ... > He can't help it ....he's American. ... When faced with the truth insult it. ... > When faced with the truth about yourself drop 100 bombs on it and claim it ... non-Americans just for being Americans, but that could *never* happen, ...
  • Re: Those Poor Americans
    ... >of non-Americans. ... How embarassing for them to have to admit where they come ... I got a tee-shirt that has an American Flag and the motto: ...