Re: MCSA 70-291 FAILED

Red Swingline Stapler <kill@xxxxxxxxxxxx> prattled ceaselessly in
news:Xns99B15E8305AA7nowaycom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

=?Utf-8?B?V29yZA==?= <Word@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:8E7A3CBA-3125-4E89-B971-6420477D78CF@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

The only constructive answer I see here is from another person that
its not even american

Do you have something against non-americans?

I don't. I do have something agains constructive answers.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

  • Re: Chuck
    ... I also had to Google "Gunnar" (Sam ... Palladino) on hearing his much broader accent. ... I have to admit that non-Americans do American better than Americans ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Fernando Martinez is out
    ... you are not an American. ... For the benefit of any non-Americans who either don't recognize the ... name or haven't gotten around to killfiling this jackass, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Ass/arse
    ... It appears the non-Americans like American culture, ... So you're suggesting the non-Americans might be too stupid to ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Those Poor Americans
    ... >of non-Americans. ... How embarassing for them to have to admit where they come ... I got a tee-shirt that has an American Flag and the motto: ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Book Review: Lies My Teacher Told Me
    ... non-Americans might notice corresponding biases in their own ... you may develop a new revulsion for Woodrow Wilson. ... Wilson was the most racist American president since Jefferson Davis. ...
    (talk.origins)