Re: 70-290 is enough to get a MCP? Thanx

"Word" <Word@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I thought that this group was supposed to be for help not insulting one
another. If you want to do why dont you guys meet and resolved it that
way?
--
Peter Aragon

"John R" wrote:
....snipped...
John R

And, after 12 days, there are still some that don't get it.
I feel so reprimanded. I'm going to go sit in the corner.

Hey Peter, in case you didn't notice, who was the first one to answer his
question less than two hours after he posted it?

John R

  • Re: Well done lads
    ... And i dont change my email address, but google allows me to change my ... said list of bigoted tims and not decent ones. ... Yes John, ... To see how honest you are, so you said about four ach well your not ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.rangers)
  • Re: West Coast Fall Regional Gathering - Oct. 21-29, 2005
    ... gathering of the tribes in golden gate park in sf, ... twofeathers name, and the other kids there called me john too, so yep you ... > spiritrising wrote: ... > there are several posters here whos true names and Ids you dont know ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Need a lawyer pin sale
    ... has to pay the price  I dont think its anyone's ...  And dont bother asking me because I wont tell you either. ... fun with some old DE games or mabey an old jap bike. ... John saved me hours, by helping ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Court rejects longer hours (tscottme)
    ... John wrote: ... The union ... know their kids, hell, they even go to their kids games! ... I sure as hell dont want to have my kid to grow up alone with my wife knowing that I drove too long to make some corp big bucks! ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)