Re: 70-290 is enough to get a MCP? Thanx
- From: "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net>
- Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 06:34:27 -0400
"Word" <Word@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I thought that this group was supposed to be for help not insulting one....snipped...
another. If you want to do why dont you guys meet and resolved it that
"John R" wrote:
And, after 12 days, there are still some that don't get it.
I feel so reprimanded. I'm going to go sit in the corner.
Hey Peter, in case you didn't notice, who was the first one to answer his
question less than two hours after he posted it?
- Prev by Date: Re: MCSA 70-291 FAILED
- Next by Date: Re: 70-290 is enough to get a MCP? Thanx
- Previous by thread: Re: 70-290 is enough to get a MCP? Thanx
- Next by thread: Re: 70-290 is enough to get a MCP? Thanx