Re: MCSA 70-291 FAILED

"Word" <Word@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8E7A3CBA-3125-4E89-B971-6420477D78CF@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

The only constructive answer I see here is from another person that its not
even american, you should be a shame of yourself consultant. Thanks for the
great answer Jos Van Vegchel
--
Peter Aragon

Nothing has been said here that cannot be read on http://www.microsoft.com/learning. Why is there large number of repeat tester, that when they fail an exam, do not consider the possibility they failed due to their lack of knowledge and experience on the tested technology?

--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

  • Re: MCSA 70-291 FAILED
    ... have enough to pass this exam. ... I am using MS Press book 70-291 & recently ... brought the exam cram 70-291. ... book they give you access to on-line practice test. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: MCSA 70-291 FAILED
    ... "Jos van Vegchel" wrote: ... This was only exam I had to do 3 times. ... brought the exam cram 70-291. ... book they give you access to on-line practice test. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: use honey not vinager...
    ... He and -we- 'do' that to anyone who admits to using DUMPS. ... I've looked and looked at the microsoft sites. ... skills before taking an MCP exam. ... practice test products developed only by MCP Practice Test Providers. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Transcender vs SelfTest vs...others
    ... You're right WB because when you are doing your practice test, ... Transcender was scoring me 100% consistently, ... book I think for the next exam. ... i have been doing .net dev in the corp world with both web and desktop ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: use honey not vinager...
    ... I've looked and looked at the microsoft sites. ... exam invalidates your cert. ... practice test products developed only by MCP Practice Test Providers. ... Might be my interpretation but nowhere can I find that using materials ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)