Re: MCSA 70-291 FAILED

Word wrote:
The only constructive answer I see here is from another person that its not even american, you should be a shame of yourself consultant. Thanks for the great answer Jos Van Vegchel

Yeah, but Consultant made me laugh...

MG

  • Re: MCSA 70-291 FAILED
    ... you should be a shame of yourself consultant. ... great answer Jos Van Vegchel ... Peter Aragon ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: MCSA 70-291 FAILED
    ... its not even american, you should be a shame of yourself consultant. ... Yeah, but Consultant made me laugh... ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Viewpoint: New Orleans crisis shames US
    ... New Orleans crisis shames US ... > encapsulated the sense of burning shame and anger that many American ... > invulnerability of the American Dream. ... We didn't taunt, or claim it as a punishment from God, we simply ...
    (uk.religion.islam)
  • Re: Its Shameful !
    ... that Obama has pulled the plug on the American way of life. ... the drama in D.C. that directly affects their lives. ... SHAME is killing hundreds of thousands of innocent because you lied. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Outsourcing dilemma or debacle, you decide...
    ... the consultant was working on it constantly and had had at least 5 IPLs to test his changes. ... He was American. ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)