Re: MCSA 70-291 FAILED

The 70-291 is the most diffecult one for the MCSA 15-20% pass the first time. This was only exam I had to do 3 times. A good understanding of dns, the different roles of the servers and IP calculations+knowhow is needed.
Handon experience with de mmc is very helpfull. If you use the exam training software to much you will not learn anything because you know the answer before you read the question. So, building a infrastructure is a beter teacher.

See the failed exams as a trainig to help you find the way.
Success with the next one, MS has a second shot for free action now, so half the cost.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/secondshot/default.mspx
--
Jos van Vegchel
Atricon Information Services, the Netherlands

"Power Point" <PowerPoint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E2667FB3-9E47-4A06-8635-79344C760367@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have failed this exam 2 times. I am wondering does the study material I
have enough to pass this exam. I am using MS Press book 70-291 & recently
brought the exam cram 70-291. I have the transcenders and with my exam cram
book they give you access to on-line practice test. I took the practices
exams and scored 100% on both before sitting for the exam. I still failed!
what else can I do? What other types of study material are there? OF course
this is my last exam to complete my MCSA. I am already a MCDST, MCP so I am
not new at this but GOSH.........I just want to pass :)

.