Re: MCSA 70-291 FAILED

The 70-291 is the most diffecult one for the MCSA 15-20% pass the first time. This was only exam I had to do 3 times. A good understanding of dns, the different roles of the servers and IP calculations+knowhow is needed.
Handon experience with de mmc is very helpfull. If you use the exam training software to much you will not learn anything because you know the answer before you read the question. So, building a infrastructure is a beter teacher.

See the failed exams as a trainig to help you find the way.
Success with the next one, MS has a second shot for free action now, so half the cost.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/secondshot/default.mspx
--
Jos van Vegchel
Atricon Information Services, the Netherlands

"Power Point" <PowerPoint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E2667FB3-9E47-4A06-8635-79344C760367@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have failed this exam 2 times. I am wondering does the study material I
have enough to pass this exam. I am using MS Press book 70-291 & recently
brought the exam cram 70-291. I have the transcenders and with my exam cram
book they give you access to on-line practice test. I took the practices
exams and scored 100% on both before sitting for the exam. I still failed!
what else can I do? What other types of study material are there? OF course
this is my last exam to complete my MCSA. I am already a MCDST, MCP so I am
not new at this but GOSH.........I just want to pass :)

  • Re: Going through hell to pass 70-292
    ... training class and passed each test the first time around. ... know, you learn some new stuff, you must study hard and you will pass. ... I am having a really hard time to pass the exam 70-292. ... first time, and failed, not a problem, was not ready, I knew it. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: exam 70-292 horror
    ... >but I failed this test twice now. ... The first time I had ... >a feeling like oke I did not study hard enough. ... >So what does it take to pass this exam? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Passed 70-292 in 2005?
    ... Failed first time - 500 ... Passed second time - 700 ... It's the hardest exam I have ever done. ... The second time was harder than the ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Passed 70-292 in 2005?
    ... I failed twice, with 484 and 520. ... I remember I passed at first shot at 70-216, remember how f** was this exam ... > first time.. ... >> the exam follow to skill matrix in the 70-292 preparation ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: CSWP Test Results
    ... I was so frustrated the first time I took the exam. ... passing in '05) and passed, ... but I didn't make too big of a stink as I'd ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)