Re: RIS

news:uRvvC$%239HHA.4612@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Although I certainly don't know everything

I'm sorry John. We are going to need your brain for scientific research
immediately. You are the last of your breed. The last person on the internet
who doesn't know everything.

  • Re: Lotto Link System
    ... >>> Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, John. ... >>> long with such an infeasibly small brain. ... >>> buying ten tickets for a particular draw, ...
    (rec.gambling.lottery)
  • Re: Patternism
    ... The problem is that when I say someone (Ben, John, etc.) ... When the neurons are not behaving these events are not ... explain why the stick is bent, when in fact, the stick ... No, the mind, mental events, is what the brain does. ...
    (comp.ai.philosophy)
  • Re: Speaking of Mysteries
    ... In the process of evaluating the edema, they did a CT scan and discovered a large aneurysm in her brain. ... The facial swelling turned out to be a staph infection, and they put off neurosurgery until they were sure it was gone, which took THREE weeks. ... It didn't rupture when they opened the skull, it was in an easy to remove location and the neurosurgeon said there would be no significant damage to her brain. ... Thank you, John and you too, Beeg. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Misuse of religion.
    ... Once a person passes 40 their age is as they think and act. ... but the brain is often 12. ... John, There is a road through life that most of us follow. ... The Larry King show was a discussion on religion from many ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Wheres Gummer?
    ... John is a class act...and your attempt to try to smear him is noted... ... You must have been paying attention to my posts as yes, I do have brain ... damage from a traumatic brain injury. ... course, who are perfect among us, and merely point the casualties out for ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)