Re: Passed 70-270 but not MCP yet!

"JohnSmith1" <JohnSmith1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5F61EE49-2029-4870-9310-52DA31A8ACA6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Last Friday.

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:

> "JohnSmith1" <JohnSmith1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> > I have passed 70-270 but did not receive and MCP ID in order to access MCP
> > site on the microsoft website.
> >
> > Any ide how I can get my MCP ID?
> >
> > thanks.
>
> When did you pass it?
>
> --

I am assuming you are not talking about 9/7/07. If it has been more than a week and you have not received an email, have you contacted the testing site? You can also try the Regional Service Center in your country http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx

--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

  • Passed 70-270 but not MCP yet!
    ... "JohnSmith1" wrote: ... site on the microsoft website. ... Any ide how I can get my MCP ID? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Visual Studio 2005 Question regarding Multi Framework support.
    ... MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA ... >I heard somewhere that you can use the Visual Studio 2005 IDE to continue ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: GP.chm for Windows Server 2003
    ... > MCP 442293 ... > Independent Trainer/Consultant ... May I suggest running a search under google or possibly a ... the microsoft website. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • RE: Meta Data
    ... The targetSchema property affects thesome design-time features within the Visual Studio .NET integrated development environment (IDE), ... Bin Song, MCP ...
  • Re: The 25 Worst Tech Products of All Time
    ... the IDE based ones were heck of a lot faster. ... Yeah IE6 sucks, ... MCP, where is IBM OS/2 in the list!?!?!?!?! ...
    (soc.men)