Re: 291 RAS environememt

"Jaco Niemand" <Jaco_Niemand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> prattled ceaselessly in

I have done my 291 about a couple of months ago.
I don't think that the RAS is the "CRITICAL" chapter. Not trying to
say that you shouldn't study it, but I got Loads of questions
regarding subnetting, DNS, DHCP.

I think that is the three topics that is being tested the most in that

Since the exam is generated from a pool of questions, your test will not be
like someone else's test. Study the objectives. All of them. Be ready to
answer questions from all of them.

"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

Relevant Pages

  • 70-215 query
    ... I don't think you need to worry too much about ... subnetting on the 70-215 exam. ... and was not asked one question on subnetting. ... >used to run pre-XP SP2. ...
  • Re: 291 IP Addressing Help
    ... My problem is that I cannot see, understand, the uses for subnetting. ... then I keep on trying to make sense of it all on my home network ... IP addressing and that was my lowest. ... I can go to get extra material to help me study for the exam again by ...
  • Re: If youve taken 70-290, were there questions on....
    ... But I bought Self Test Software's practice exam CD. ... And today while taking a practice test, I got a subnetting question. ...
  • RE: 70-291+70-293
    ... only on subnetting clear your all other topics. ... definately clear the exam, when i take these exam hardly i get 1 or 2 ... "Definitely not wearing any underwear." ...
  • RE: MCP Exma 70-270
    ... "RogueIT" wrote: ... Loads of sites offer courses for MCP's, and I'm not going to point you ... did you use the Second Shot voucher when you registered for the exam? ...