Re: 291 RAS environememt

"Jaco Niemand" <Jaco_Niemand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> prattled ceaselessly in
news:E2E02802-40B1-4469-BF86-16225A56A3EA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I have done my 291 about a couple of months ago.
I don't think that the RAS is the "CRITICAL" chapter. Not trying to
say that you shouldn't study it, but I got Loads of questions
regarding subnetting, DNS, DHCP.

I think that is the three topics that is being tested the most in that
exam.

Since the exam is generated from a pool of questions, your test will not be
like someone else's test. Study the objectives. All of them. Be ready to
answer questions from all of them.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

  • 70-215 query
    ... I don't think you need to worry too much about ... subnetting on the 70-215 exam. ... and was not asked one question on subnetting. ... >used to run pre-XP SP2. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: 291 IP Addressing Help
    ... My problem is that I cannot see, understand, the uses for subnetting. ... then I keep on trying to make sense of it all on my home network ... IP addressing and that was my lowest. ... I can go to get extra material to help me study for the exam again by ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: If youve taken 70-290, were there questions on....
    ... But I bought Self Test Software's practice exam CD. ... And today while taking a practice test, I got a subnetting question. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • RE: 70-291+70-293
    ... only on subnetting clear your all other topics. ... definately clear the exam, when i take these exam hardly i get 1 or 2 ... "Definitely not wearing any underwear." ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • RE: MCP Exma 70-270
    ... "RogueIT" wrote: ... Loads of sites offer courses for MCP's, and I'm not going to point you ... did you use the Second Shot voucher when you registered for the exam? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)