Re: MCP

I used the MS Press Material as well. Very satisfied with it.

MCSA Patch
70-270 or 70-620
70-290
70-291
elective exam like 70-284 (Exchange server 2003

"Dave lloyd" <Davelloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:6A2FFB28-AFBF-42E5-A7BA-EF9047CE6200@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hiya genesis

make sure you research fully the exam objectives, and after you complete 270
the next logical exam, in my opinion would be 70-290, have you tried the
e-learning material available from MS?

"genesis" wrote:

Hello I have just registered to take my first MCP (070-270) exam in late
August as this is my starting point to achieving the MCSA. I need some advice
O genius one... What should I expect, what are the best books to read, what
will be the best path to achieve the MCSA i.e which exam would u advice to
take next.

cheers
--
!In the beginning!