Re: MCP

I used the MS Press Material as well. Very satisfied with it.

MCSA Patch
70-270 or 70-620
70-290
70-291
elective exam like 70-284 (Exchange server 2003

"Dave lloyd" <Davelloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:6A2FFB28-AFBF-42E5-A7BA-EF9047CE6200@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hiya genesis

make sure you research fully the exam objectives, and after you complete 270
the next logical exam, in my opinion would be 70-290, have you tried the
e-learning material available from MS?

"genesis" wrote:

Hello I have just registered to take my first MCP (070-270) exam in late
August as this is my starting point to achieving the MCSA. I need some advice
O genius one... What should I expect, what are the best books to read, what
will be the best path to achieve the MCSA i.e which exam would u advice to
take next.

cheers
--
!In the beginning!

  • RE: my 70-270 exam experience
    ... I passed it and with my old NT 4 MCSE this should make me MCSA ... seems to come directly from the old 2000 exam. ... All the different ways to install and upgrade XP including the files ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Windows 2000 exams retirement
    ... Windows Server - Customer Experience ... I get my MCSA on Windows 2000. ... Then, as you recommend me, I register for exam 70-292. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: 70-290 - done and dusted!
    ... A+ Network+ MCSA ... I only had 5 mins to read the NDA. ... Testking uses>ACTUAL< test questions, ... test environment) and then take the actual exam. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • RE: Which paper to upgrade MCSA 2000 to 2003 or 2008
    ... You cannot go from MCSA 2000 directly to MCTS 2008 either. ... You can then go from MCSA 2003 to the 2008 equivalents by taking exam 70-648. ... Microsoft Certification Exams Completed Successfully ... 216 Implementing and Administering a Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Network ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: A+ certificate
    ... Hey Brat, I just ordered the 2000 track, I ordered the ... I think its in the amazon list above as well... ... >year with a small break to take my CCNA exam in there as ... I saw the mcsa ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)