Re: Exchange 70-284

Yes, and yes...

"ray3d84" <ray3d84@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7602F231-15ED-453D-95E1-224F6DE9105C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am studying for this cert and was wondering has any tried using Virtual PC
2007 for the setups and lab scenarios? If so is this a viable solution for
someone that does not have a lot of hardware.

rayd84

  • Re: Installing warp 3 from DRDOS?
    ... there are certian conventions about file systems and ... setups. ... Please don't require it to know about file formats and hardware that were invented and manufactured after it was published. ... Hackers are supposed to be able to adapt. ...
    (comp.os.os2.misc)
  • Re: Java peformance taking a dip going from RHEL 5 -> RHEL 6 ?
    ... bit, keeping the same hardware. ... Now the speeds are making our setups almost unusable. ... Does SWT use OpenGL, have you setup the correct X driver, and OpenGL configuration? ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: How can I monitor 4 Stations independently?
    ... SCC-2345 setup) on one of your four station, let?s call this station A, and then ... have your 3 other station somehow access the hardware on A? ... would highly recommend getting 4 setups for each machine. ... the analysis, store the data, then have the option to start another test on ...
    (comp.lang.labview)