Re: MCSA certificate (Welcome Kit?)

you will write the follow link
https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/WelcomeKitValidateAddress.aspx and then
you must request your certificate
Microsoft original note:Welcome Kits and Certificates are not sent
automatically. When you become eligible, you must place your request, or
"activate" your shipment, from this page. Find out what you are eligible for
and when.
Many thanks to you.

--
With best regards
Nickolay Domukhovsky, MCSA

  • Re: Computer and User Certificates Issues
    ... Enrollment of User Certificates using the custom v2 User Certificate Template ... I can NOT request the custom v2 Computer Cert nor the included v1 no ... Concerning permissions, these are the exact permissions I am using now: ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Cannot request computer certificate.
    ... request a computer certificate for about 9 months. ... and verify that you can get a computer/server certificate from it. ... List of NetBt transports currently bound to the Redir ... DNS Host Name: srvr3.domain.com ...
  • RE: SIMple SSL question ??
    ... OK - i would also delete a cert request file lying around. ... But a certificate is a pub key + extra info. ... That said - if someone compromises the server he will also find a way to retrieve the private key. ... traffic between the initial web server and the client. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: how can we restrict what certificate WSE will use?
    ... the valid x509 certificate which is used to identify him'. ... X509SecurityTokenManager to verify the request is from a trusted client. ... the problem is that he can not passed the authentication (suppose we ... > decrypte and signature validation process. ...
  • Re: Web Certificate Enrollment security problem
    ... Enrollment works only with the NetBIOS Name and not with the FQDN. ... Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MS MVP - Security, MCSE ... access auditing and logging "issue and manage certificate requests" on ... Have seen that there is a component "Certsrv Request" when launching ...
    (microsoft.public.security)