Best resource book

Hi need to learn how to manage and maintain Windows 2003 for my job. I am
currently MCDST and A+, but need to know Windows 2003 server. I will
probably go on to take the 70-291 exam, but I am NOT looking for exam books,
I need more of a "how to" book. Yes , I know, set up windows 2003 server and
play. I will try to do that, but I need to know stuff right now. I at least
need to look it up to begin to even play.

What books does anyone recommend for that?
I don't need to dive too deep. Mostly basic stuff. This is for a High School
with one server.

I looked at Microsoft Vertual machines, but can't figure out if that is what
I could use on my Windows XP pro computer to play with windows 2003.

ANY help would be appreciated. I must quickly dive in and start doing!

Thanks, Fitz

  • SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #154
    ... MICROSOFT VULNERABILITY SUMMARY ... ISS RealSecure Server Sensor SSL Denial Of Service Vulnerabi... ... Roger Wilco Remote Server Side Buffer Overrun Vulnerability ... available for Microsoft Windows operating systems. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #49
    ... Subject: SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #49 ... Microsoft Windows NNTP Denial of Service Vulnerability ... Microsoft IIS SSI Buffer Overrun Privelege Elevation Vulnerability ... Microsoft ISA Server H.323 Memory Leak Denial of Service... ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
    ... acrobat cannot find external windows handler ... activesync cannot find exchange server ... aol internet explorer cannot find server ... brother network scanner cannot find pc ...
    (sci.geo.fluids)
    ... cannot find server or dns error ... windows cannot find null ... windows cannot find the network path ... cannot find internet explorer on computer ...
    (comp.protocols.snmp)
  • Questions Relating to Administering Windows 2000 Server
    ... installed the network client on the target computer. ... Sarah has been attempting to install Windows 2000 ... Server for two days. ... Sarah has checked the cables and hard drives. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)