Re: exchng 2003 installation problem

Yes.
I had installed Exchng 5.5 . Then i downloaded sp2 and tried to install it
which is causing me the problems.
--
Vikas Sood

"The Rev [MCT]" wrote:

The ADC??? Are you doing an upgrade form 5.5??

What do your even logs say?

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
"Vikas" <Vikas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I had instaled all the components : smtp , nntp , asp.net , active
directory
,iis , www publishing. it still gives me an error. i think the error is
somewhat related to ADC.
--
Vikas Sood

"The Rev [MCT]" wrote:

Make sure you have run Forest Prep, Domain Prep, as well as the dotNET
Framework, ASP.NET, IIS, World Wide Web Publishing Service, SMTP,
and
NNTP

Good luck on your first exchange install

Here is a free deployment guide:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=77B6D819-C7B3-42D1-8FBB-E6339FFA1ED&displaylang=en

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought
without
accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
"Vikas" <Vikas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have server 2003 installed and have active directory installed on it.
when
i tried to install exchange server 2003 on server , I followed the
following
procedure ;
i ran setup.exe from i386 folder and then a wizard appeared. i clicked
next.
then it asked for the drive on which to install the exchange. here came
the
problem. the "next" button was disabled.

i want to install the exchange. Can someone tell why this is happening.
--
Vikas Sood

.