Re: Exchange server 2003

"Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> wrote in message
news:O3uelLKaGHA.4780@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

heck, I was able to buy the $200 MCSE Kit, the $100 MCDST books, and a
$200 Star
Wars Light Sabre for my son, without even thinking about how much money
was in
my account.

I never have to think about it either, the bank calls me after I run out of
money.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

  • Re: Horror Story of Rev. Gregory J. Hogan, Sr.
    ... | was a lesson the rev'un never taught his dumb ass son. ... |>> nightmare of Internet Gambling ... Look how much money I made playing poker on the Internet. ... |>> the screen showed a balance in this guy s account of $120,000. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: My son being taxed.
    ... One of the aims is follow the cash around, ... by a payment to your son on the Friday. ... skeletons to hide, or if the sum of money is large, you need to get ... account and we would pay it back in dribs and drabs as we saved it. ...
    (uk.finance)
  • Banking
    ... My son wants to send me some money so I have him my account number and sort code so he could transfer it directly from his bank to mine. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Mr. Piggy
    ... Gawd yer SOOOO dumb. ... KEnny, I have no desire to brag or make it seem like Im special just cuz ... of money. ... laws cuz he claims hes gonna inherit money and dont that just make him ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Natural, Risk-Free Solution for Chronic Cervical & Back Pain
    ... This newsgroup gets all kindsa ppl posting spam here with a magic cure or device thats gonna make our suffering come to an end, and it gets really REALLY old. ... You didnt come in here as a fellow pain patient, and somehow I get the feeling whatever it is yer discussing here, no matter what yer saying now, eventually it isnt gonna be free...after all, you dont strike me as the Mother Theresa type willing to donate yer life and hard work to the suffering at no charge at all. ... You need to realize that chronic pain sufferers here on Usenet are constantly subjected to those trying like hell to relieve us of our money more often then they are trying to relieve us of our pain. ... technique without asking any money or whatsoever. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)