Re: Just passed MCDST and start MCSA

**LnkWizard's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>

Using the so called "study" material from testking is cheating, that
is why you are a numbwitted schlong sucking @$$fu(c)ker and will
always be
a numbwitted schlong sucking @$$fu(c)ker. Plus only Consultant can
top post, you being a numbwitted schlong sucking @$$fu(c)ker shouldn't
post at all, but seeing as how you can't help yourself you really
need to bottom post.

D@mn skippy!! We'll keep these witless wonders from cheating their way
through our industry. One by one if we have to!

If any of you cheating @$$fu©kers out there reading this think you can cheat
your way through the system, your time will come, we will make sure of that.
So, if you wanna troll me, go for it. Because *you* _got_ *_NOTHIN"_*!!!

--
Bigus Di©kus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

  • Re: Just passed MCDST and start MCSA
    ... Using the so called "study" material from testking is cheating, ... you are a numbwitted schlong sucking @$$fuker and will always be ... "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed" ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Question on Test taking with EXP and Testking
    ... even having a testking in your possession is considered having cheating ... Just my opinion of course... ... > I know walking into an exam i know the material and what ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: PSE 70-296
    ... TestKings are braindumps. ... Braindumps are cheating. ... No, I think TestKing has moved to some obscure place, probably to avoid the ... they are not "courseware" vendors. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • To cheat, or not to cheat?
    ... when some posters to this newsgroup ask about Testking and Transcender, they get flamed for even thinking about cheating, whilst others are left alone. ... many say testking is short for "brain dumps". ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Question from 70-291
    ... there are 370 questionthere is now way in hell to memorize them ... > Actual exam questions = testking ... > the answer key memorized is cheating. ... >> ways to get prep for test, it doesn't matter if you using Microsoft Press, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)