Re: Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack out of Microsoft ???

KiwiBJ wrote:
Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack out of Microsoft ???

I passed my MCSA 2003 September 29th last year and requested the Welcome
pack on the 30th, according to MS they have sent me 3 packs since then, none
of which have arrived, it feels like I have emailed & spoken to everyone
expect Bill and still no welcome pack, it has now been 21 weeks & counting,
looks like it's going to be 6 months.

I have received my MCP & MCDST packs previously, with no problems within the
8 weeks.

It certainly doesn't encourage me to spend the money, time & effort studying
other MS certs.

The saga continues, after 6 months a welcome pack arrives, but unfortunately it is not mine it is for a gentleman in Bolivia and is an MCP pack not MCSA.........looks like Microsoft will have to fly me to Bolivia to exchange packs with my MCP friend there.......

Got it today. what a coincidence . . .

  • Re: Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack ?????
    ... The saga continues, after 6 months a welcome pack arrives, but unfortunately ... it is not mine it is for a gentleman in Bolivia and is an MCP pack not ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack out of Microsoft ???
    ... I passed my MCSA 2003 September 29th last year and requested the Welcome ... pack on the 30th, according to MS they have sent me 3 packs since then, none ... The saga continues, after 6 months a welcome pack arrives, but unfortunately it is not mine it is for a gentleman in Bolivia and is an MCP pack not ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack out of Microsoft ???
    ... Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack out of Microsoft ??? ... I passed my MCSA 2003 September 29th last year and requested the Welcome ... I have received my MCP & MCDST packs previously, ... The saga continues, after 6 months a welcome pack arrives, but unfortunately ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Welcome Pack
    ... Matt Hawley, MCAD .NET ... How long does it take to get the MCP welcome pack after having confirmed the ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Just got my MCP... help needed
    ... You will receive Welcome Pack by post... ... > MCP web site, and how long did it take before you guys ... > MCSA and MCSE, ... What are the main areas the exam focuses ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)