Re: Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack ?????

The saga continues, after 6 months a welcome pack arrives, but unfortunately
it is not mine it is for a gentleman in Bolivia and is an MCP pack not
MCSA.........looks like Microsoft will have to fly me to Bolivia to exchange
packs with my MCP friend there.......

"KiwiBJ" <kiwibj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
LOL I had thought that, but does he need 3 welcome kits, maybe he/she is
selling them to his friends.............. :)

"duke" <dukejscript@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I passed my MCSA 2003 September 29th last year and requested the Welcome
pack on the 30th, according to MS they have sent me 3 packs since then,
none
of which have arrived, it feels like I have emailed & spoken to everyone
expect Bill and still no welcome pack, it has now been 21 weeks &
counting,
looks like it's going to be 6 months.

Hmmm, That's odd.
Do you recall your postman's story about how he/she wanted to become a
system administrator but didn't pass some stupid exams...
;)

--
Regards,
Duke

  • Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack out of Microsoft ???
    ... Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack out of Microsoft ??? ... I passed my MCSA 2003 September 29th last year and requested the Welcome ... I have received my MCP & MCDST packs previously, ... The saga continues, after 6 months a welcome pack arrives, but unfortunately ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack out of Microsoft ???
    ... I passed my MCSA 2003 September 29th last year and requested the Welcome ... pack on the 30th, according to MS they have sent me 3 packs since then, none ... The saga continues, after 6 months a welcome pack arrives, but unfortunately it is not mine it is for a gentleman in Bolivia and is an MCP pack not ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack out of Microsoft ???
    ... I passed my MCSA 2003 September 29th last year and requested the Welcome ... pack on the 30th, according to MS they have sent me 3 packs since then, none ... The saga continues, after 6 months a welcome pack arrives, but unfortunately it is not mine it is for a gentleman in Bolivia and is an MCP pack not ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Welcome Pack
    ... Matt Hawley, MCAD .NET ... How long does it take to get the MCP welcome pack after having confirmed the ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack out of Microsoft ???
    ... to Bolivia. ... I couldn't complain about the delivery time 4 days Singapore to ... The latest is, a new correct pack is being dispatched, ETA 10 ... Bolivia to exchange packs with my MCP friend there....... ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)