RE: RE 70-290 number of questions

And on the eigth day <JuliaB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did cause the

I thought 290 was adaptive.

MS will netiher confirm nor deny that the tests are adaptive. Plus if they
were, it would be easy to get around them anyway.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

  • Re: OT: The Funniest post ever
    ... And on the eigth day aka Lamer did cause ... the electrons to come together and form the following words: ... <repeating of previous posting snipped> ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • RE: syllabus
    ... And on the eigth day did cause the ... electrons to come together and form the following words: ... dumb question but you cant find your own answer? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: ATM machine
    ... And on the eigth day did cause the ... electrons to come together and form the following words: ... I had to use a bucket to prevent my TCP/IP packages from ... then nobody got any work done because they kept passing out. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • RE: What certification do you recommend for a beginner?
    ... And on the eigth day ... did cause the electrons to come together and form the following words: ... Also, in your opinion, do you think it's pretty impossible to ... most part, certs will get your resume past the HR bots, but any real ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: 70-270 Exam
    ... And on the eigth day did ... cause the electrons to come together and form the following words: ... know whether to laugh or cry. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)