Re: Hello, E072003, here´s the archive you requested

Sure thing Skippy, I'll open it right up.

hmm... what's this.. Is that? Is that your mother? Good lord what is
she doing to that donkey??

*vomit*

  • Re: 9 Bills That Would Put Creationism in the Classroom Car Owners
    ... It's not a big ring, but when we were in college, ... believe that was the Lord letting me know to look down. ... I went to church with my mother. ... I looked at my mother standing next to me, ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Demographics in fantasy kingdoms
    ... Lord Wimsey becomes involved, because the architect that finds the ... "Hullo, Mother - that you?" ... know little Mr. Thipps?" ... "Sorry, Mother, I can't hear. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Legal Right NOT To Have a C-Section?
    ... The mother does not want one. ... she have the right to refuse this, ... of their baby daughter, could have been tried for murder, the Lord Chief ... Justice, Lord Taylor, ruled". ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Blessed ABOVE women
    ... I believe one need only go to Luke Chapter 1. ... > Luk 1:43 And whence is this to me that the mother of my Lord should come ... But catho_licks needing titles for Mary, like to use Mother of GOD. ...
    (alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic)
  • Re: Blessed ABOVE women
    ... Mother of MY Lord. ... the mother of my Lord should come to ... Pardon me, but in my humble opinion, it seems as if Elizabeth called Mary ... > If you do the will of God, whosoever does that, THE SAME, is his mother. ...
    (alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic)